LATICRETE Australia has recently announced the launch of several innovative new products:
PERMACOLOR Select is an advanced high performance cement grout that offers the industry’s first dispersible dry pigment solution. PERMACOLOR Select is designed for virtually all types of residential and commercial installations and offers optimum performance on the most demanding exterior or interior applications. Easy to mix, grout and clean, PERMACOLOR Select is fast setting and is suitable for joints 1.5mm – 12mm wide on floors or walls.
* United States Invention Patent No.: 6,784,229 (and other Patents)
- Enhanced stain resistance – Equipped with STONETECH® Sealer Technology
- Vibrant consistent colour – minimises efflorescence
- Reinforced with Kevlar® – crack & shrink resistant
- Fast setting – ready for foot traffic in as little as 3 hours
- GREENGUARD® certified – low VOC
- Equipped with Anti-Microbial protection
- LATICRETE® Lifetime Warranty available
- PERMACOLOR Colour Kit – Available in all 40 colours (10 x carton) plus top competitor colours!
254 Platinum (Previously 345 Platinum)
254 Platinum (Previously 345 Platinum) is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive for interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick. 254 Platinum provides long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability. Suitable for immersed installations.
- Interior and exterior use
- High performance flexible cement based adhesive
- High tack, non sag
- Extended open time
- Easy to use – plastic and workable
SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout*
SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout* is a patented, high performance epoxy grout that has all the great features of SPECTRALOCK® PRO Grout - colour uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout* is designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial. It can be used both interior and exterior on floors and walls. Ideal for re-grouting applications, SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout* is perfect for swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications.
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3–1999
- 80 minutes working time at 21°C
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mould and mildew in the grout joints with antimicrobial product protection
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges
- Uniform colour — no blotchiness or shading
- Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original colour
- Stain resistant
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant
- Outperforms cement based grout
- Non-sag formula for walls and floors
- High fashion with DAZZLE™ component
This product is a Special Order item.
Please consult your LATICRETE Technical Sales Representative for ordering information for Special Order products.
NXT LEVEL is a cement-based underlayment for use in leveling interior substrates. NXT LEVEL produces a flat, smooth and hard surface for the installation of finished flooring. NXT LEVEL can be placed from 3–76 mm in a single lift.
- Pourable and pumpable
- Inorganic; will not contribute to mould/mildew growth
- Suitable surface for most finished floor goods
- Can be applied directly over concrete testing at RH of 95% or less per ASTM F2170
STRATA_MAT is a next generation high performance uncoupling membrane for use under ceramic tile and stone installations, for both residential and commercial applications. Designed to replace traditional underlayment materials. The unique patent pending design of STRATA_MAT provides for an enhanced mechanical bond of the adhesive mortar and provides for faster drying of the mortar, allowing for shorter time to grout. Specifically designed for use with both modified and unmodified mortars, STRATA_MAT allows for the proper adhesive mortar to be used with porcelain or large format tiles and stone.
- Mortar Hydration Vents - creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar - allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile at 16 – 24 hours for faster time to grout.
- Allows for use of the appropriate mortar per industry standards.
- Provides vapour management.
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 3 mm.
- Instant coverage verification· allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify.
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation.
- Part of the LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty.
- Rated Extra Heavy per ASTM C627.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and fast to install with standard tools.
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone.
HYDRO BAN® Adhesive & Sealant
HYDRO BAN Adhesive & Sealant is a one component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive and sealant. This product is specifically formulated to meet today’s Green Building Standards and has excellent adhesion on a wide variety of substrates.
- Excellent adhesion on nearly ALL substrates including polystyrene
- Fast Cure
- Excellent Durability
- Superior Flexibility
- Will NOT shrink or crack
- NO harmful components
- VOC Compliant
- Contains no solvents or isocyanates